School Proms Limo Hire
Congratulations to Gemma Gover and Ben Bennett and there party From Kingsway High School for winning the best dressed and best Limousine for school proms competition "featured in the September edition of Cheshire Life magazine".
Help and Questions on booking for your Prom
As the owner of Style Limousines and a parent myself, I have wrote this section to try to help other parents in the booking of a limousine for their children. I will list certain things you should ask other companies when trying to book a limousine .The first thing you need to decide is, are you booking a limousine on a budget or do you just want quality, as no two limos are the same. A company that runs new limousines and pays thousands of pounds for the correct insurance cannot compete with the one man bands that run older limousines from their home. Just like you can go into Argos and buy a Casio watch or you can go to Goldsmith's and buy a Rolex, you only get what you pay for.
- Ask if they are members of the National Limousine and Chauffeur Association - www.nlca.co.uk
- Remember there are not enough limos to cover the bookings on any one school prom, the most common trick that small limousine companies do to guarantee they fill the bookings is they will quote a cheap price to take your booking and then when another person calls for the same prom they will then quote a higher price, if they then get the job that’s when they will call the first booking to cancel (if you're that lucky) that then leaves you ringing around to try and get another limo and there will probably be none left.
- Try and visit the premises of the company and view the limousines, don’t just be happy with what you see on their website as I am sick of having to call other companies and getting them to remove pictures of MY limousines off their website. Its too late when an old rusty limo turns up at your door.
- Ask them to send you a brochure with their limos in, If they dont have one they can't be very good limousines. If your proud of your fleet you will want to show it off.
- Ask if they have the correct hire/reward insurance and do they mind showing you.
- If you are unable to book your limousine through Style Limousines we will be very happy to recommend another company as we are in touch with most limo operators throughout the North West.
Chauffeur and limousine for hire Cheap Rates
To give you a rough guide of what it will cost you to hire a Style limousine for your child’s school prom for 1hr trip out plus a return at the end of the evening: estimate £50 per child dependant on which limousine and number of passengers.
ADVICE :The organiser should at least take a deposit if not all the money of all the children that will be travelling in the limousine as in past experiences some have dropped out leaving other children to make up the balance
(What to expect when booking a Limo on a Budget)
In recent years, the ultimate fashion accessory at school proms was a Hummer. In 2008 could it be the Range Rover Sport Limo or the 8 wheeled Hummer Limo or as they say on MTV and PIMP MY RIDE the new 300 HEMI
Number One Company for School Prom Limousine Hire in Manchester
When it comes to school prom limousine hire in Manchester, nobody beats Style Limousines. With the highest spec limousines available as well as many custom made vehicles, we offer something different for your children to help give them a night that they'll remember for the rest of their lives. Our reputation for school prom limousine hire in Manchester is not only down to fantastic choice of luxurious limousines for hire, but also our unrivalled customer service and attention to detail. After all, someone wanting to hire a limousine in Lancashire or hire a limousine in Cheshire for their school prom needs to know that they'll not only have a night to remember, but the parents need to know that their children will be taken care of from the point of pickup to their destination and that's exactly what hiring limos from Style Limousines is all about.